ESE Council of Affiliated Societies (ECAS) has been founded in 2013
The goal of ECAS is have the Affiliated Societies working together to support research, education and treatment of patients with hormone conditions
* To be a collaborative global network enhancing the visibility of the endocrine research, development and education that is performed in ESE’s geographical area.
* *To be a real presence on an international stage, through the relevant national and international bodies, with an effective and agile structure.
* To have an open forum for communications to discuss shared challenges and issues.
* To initiate, develop and implement shared projects to the benefit of endocrinology, combining resources when appropriate.
* To strengthen the benefits of Affiliated Society membership.
LM: March 20, 2015